tan leather colorblock 'Luxe Nappa Holdall' bag
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
This item is new and unused (except vintage or estate items) and has been marked FINAL SALE.
This item can not be returned.
This enormous weekender from Paul Smith is as luxurious as it is versatile. Men, this is the perfect bag to go across town or out of it.
- Color: Tan / Taupe / Brown
- Ultra supple nappa leather with calf leather trim and goldtone hardware
- Contrast stitching across front
- Colorblocking on sides and bottom
- Embossed logo on side
- Zip top closure with 'riri' zips; dual leather pull tags
- Dual 25'' flat leather handles with 6Ĺ drop and stud detail
- Burnt red over dyed lining with leather bound side zip pocket and keyring
- Six metal leather bound feet at base
- Measures approximately 21Ĺ'' at widest x 16Ĺ'' tall at center x 9'' deep; weighs 2.5 lbs.
With clean, tailored lines and an eye for color this former race car wanna-be drove straight into English hearts with his unique designs. While keeping to his Savile Row roots where he learned his craft, Smith opened his first shop in Nottingham in 1970. From menswear to womenswear, Paul Smith has continued his eclectic tradition with touches that we canít resist. From retro prints to his multi colored striping, itís hard to pass up anything from Paul Smith.