With superior comfort, state-of-the-art materials, and sleek designs, Puma footwear starts with sport and ends with fashion.
- Color: Indigo / Blue / White
- Canvas upper
- Round toe
- Lace-up vamp with logo print at tongue
- Wide rubber logo stripes at sides attach to laces
- Contrast trimmed opening
- Logo embroidery at back ankle
- White rubber mid-sole with contrast stripe
- Canvas lined
- Rubber sole
Canvas / Rubber;
First founded as the 'Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory', by Rudolf and Adolf Dassler, Puma made their mark in the athletic market when United States sprinter, Jesse Owens agreed to wear the brothers' designs during the 1936 summer Olympics. After the parting of ways, Rudolf renamed his company and the rest, as they say, is history. Today, Puma continues to be one of the leaders in the fusion of sport and fashion with collaborations that have included Alexander McQueen, Yasuhiro Mihara, and Sergio Rossi.