Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather messenger bag by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect travel accessory.
- Color: Black
- Supple calfskin leather with brushed silvertone hardware
- Foldover flap with decorative logo engraved buckle and magnetic snap closure
- 35'' adjustable shoulder strap with 14'' drop
- Fabric interior lining with side zip pocket
- Measures approximately 13'' at widest x 11'' tall at center x 3'' deep; weighs 1˝ lbs.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.