The epitome of elegance, Ferragamo handbags denote fine Italian craftsmanship and flawless detail. Exquisite taste you're bound to love, your valuables belong in Ferragamo.
- Color: Black
- Crosshatched leather with polished silvertone hardware
- Double gancio tab detail at front
- Foldover flap with push-lock closure
- 18'' chain shoulder strap with 7½'' drop
- Logo jacquard interior lining with patch pocket
- Measures approximately 9¼'' at widest x 5'' tall at center x 2¾'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.