Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather briefcase by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect work or travel accessory.
- Color: Black
- Gancio logo embossed leather with silvertone hardware
- Zip around closure
- 14'' rolled top handles with 4'' drop
- Sliding buckle adjustable 34'' logo jacquard nylon strap with 15'' drop (removable)
- Fabric lined with zip pocket
- Removable inner laptop cover with logo jacquard nylon tab and fastening tape closure (13˝'' wide x 9'' tall)
- Measures approximately 16'' at widest x 12'' tall at center x 4'' deep; weighs 2.5 lbs.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.