Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather tote by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect accessory.
- Color: Black
- Supple pebbled leather with polished silvertone hardware
- Dual smooth leather stripes down front and back
- Open top; no closure
- Dual 23'' top handles with 9'' drop
- Canvas lined interior with large side slit pocket, zip pocket and phone pocket
- Measures approximately 13'' at widest x 14'' tall at center x 4'' deep; weighs 1lb.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.