The epitome of elegance, Ferragamo handbags denote fine Italian craftsmanship and flawless detail. Exquisite taste you're bound to love, your valuables belong in Ferragamo.
- Color: Black
- Supple leather exterior with goldtone hardware
- Raised logo lettering at side
- Top zip closure
- Clip removable 45'' crossbody strap with 23½'' drop; flat 11'' top handle with 5'' drop
- Logo jacquard interior lining with zip pocket and two patch pockets
- Two protective leather strips at base
- Measures approximately 7'' at widest x 8¼'' tall at center x 4¼'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.