Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather messenger bag by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect travel accessory.
- Color: Black
- Supple leather with gunmetal hardware
- Side zip pocket at front exterior; metal logo plaque
- Rear exterior zip pocket
- Top zip closure with leather pull
- Clip removable 48'' buckle adjustable shoulder strap with 24'' drop; dual 15'' top handles with 5'' drop
- Fabric interior lining with side zip pocket
- Measures approximately 14'' at widest x 14'' tall at center x ½'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.