Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather bag by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect accessory.
- Color: Black
- Supple pebbled leather with silvertone hardware
- Zip pouch pocket at front
- Zip around closure
- 50'' logo canvas sliding buckle adjustable shoulder strap with 19'' drop
- Canvas lined interior with zip pocket
- Measures approximately 11'' at widest x 11'' tall at center x 2˝'' deep; weighs 1lb.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.