Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather bag by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect travel accessory.
- Color: Black
- Supple pebbled leather with polished silvertone hardware
- Two pouch pockets at front exterior
- Two-way top zip closure
- Buckle adjustable, logo jacquard 51'' shoulder strap with 23'' drop; dual 10'' top handles with 4'' drop
- Fabric interior lining with zip pocket and removable laptop sleeve
- Measures approximately 14'' at widest x 12'' tall at center x 2'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.