Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather case by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect accessory.
- Color: Dark Brown
- Supple leather with brushed silvertone hardware
- Logo engraved patch at front
- Top zip closure
- 50'' logo canvas shoulder strap with sliding buckle adjustment and 26'' drop
- Canvas lining with interior zip pocket
- Measures approximately 15'' at widest x 11'' tall at center x 6'' deep; weighs 1lb.
Leather / Canvas;
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.