Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather messenger bag by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect travel accessory.
- Color: Dark Brown
- Grain leather with allover seam detailing and polished silvertone hardware
- Snap close front pocket
- Side exterior pockets
- Inset zip top closure with short strap over top
- Adjustable 28''-43'' leather shoulder strap with 10˝''-18˝'' drops
- Canvas lined with side zip pocket
- Measures 15˝'' wide x 12'' tall x 4˝'' deep; weighs 4 lbs.
- All measurements are approximate
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.