Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather messenger bag by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect travel accessory.
- Color: Black
- Smooth leather with brushed silvertone hardware
- Front and back pockets with magnetic snap closures
- Logo embossed patch at front
- Two-way top zip closure
- Dual 20'' top handles with 7'' drop
- Detachable logo jacquard 30'' - 60'' sliding buckle adjustable shoulder strap with 15'' - 30'' drop
- Canvas lining with zip pocket
- Measures approximately 14'' at widest x 15'' tall at center x 4'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.