Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather messenger bag by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect travel accessory.
- Color: Sand (Sabbia)
- Supple grained leather
- Foldover flap with zip compartment and gunmetal logo detail
- Top zip closure under flap
- Zip close rear file pocket with grosgrain lining
- 58'' adjustable shoulder strap with 28'' drop
- Grosgrain interior lining with zip compartment
- Measures approximately 15'' at widest x 15'' tall at center x 5'' deep; weighs 2 lbs.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.