Understated, elegant, and functional, this leather messenger by Salvatore Ferragamo just might be the perfect accessory.
- Color: Tobacco
- Textured leather with polished goldtone hardware
- Rear file pocket; embossed logo at center front
- Front flap with magnetic snap closure; file pocket underneath flap
- 57'' adjustable shoulder strap embroidered with logo
- Logo jacquard lined dual compartment with zip pocket
- Measures approximately 14˝'' wide x 10˝'' tall x 3˝'' deep; weighs 3 lbs.
Salvatore Ferragamo started his career wooing the hearts of Hollywood stars with his iconic designs, including Judy Garland's red glitter heels in the Wizard of Oz. Upon his return to Italy, Ferragamo founded his eponymous line in 1927, basing his company on impeccably crafted footwear. Since his death in 1960, running the house of Ferragamo has been a family affair with his widow and six children taking control of the company. Now in its third generation, the house includes ready-to-wear, perfume, accessories, and of course, signature Ferragamo shoes.