The ultimate in supreme functionality and durability, Spiewak's stylish outerwear will last longer than just one season.
- Color: Grey Stone
- Lightweight ripstop poly
- Standing collar with two-way zip closure and button fly
- Dual front pockets and single chest flap pocket with button closures
- Single button cuff with cargo flap pocket at left arm
- Logo embroidery at right arm
- Unlined with interior drawcord waist and drawstring hem
- V-slit at center hem
- 39'' from base of back collar to hem, 23¾'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size
Spiewak has New York City in its blood. Born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn at the turn of the century, Isaac Spiewak first clothed the local waterfront dockworkers in sheepskin vests. Over the decades, the company established itself as clothier for the NYPD, FDNY, MTA, and U.S. military. Spiewak entered the fashion market in 1947, offering airforce-style bombers and snorkel parkas to civilian customers. The military trend persists today, and the brand is known for high-quality, authentic, and classic outerwear for men and women. Spiewak continues to proudly manufacture work and streetwear in the U.S.A.