Always trust Tadashi for those perfect little details that make their evening dresses stand out in a crowd.
- Color: Black
- Smooth stretch jersey knit
- Strapless sweetheart neckline
- Topstitched ribbon overlays with basketwoven detail along bodice
- Center front gathering with slit
- Fully lined with interior flexible boning and elastic band along bust for extra support
- Fishtail hem
- Rear invisible zip
- Size S measures 43½ - 50'' long from natural waist, 32'' at bust
- Approximate measurements may vary by size
Shell: 93% Acetate / 7% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester;
Every season, Japanese born Tadashi Shoji creates an evening wear collection that is a style force to be reckoned with. Shoji began his career in the arts with an apprenticeship with one of Japan's leading modern artist. It took a move to Los Angeles during the 60s to awaken his love of fashion and breathe life into a career that changed the industry. He worked with famed costume designer Bill Whitten and created designs for Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Neil Diamond, The Jacksons, and Earth, Wind, & Fire.
In 1982, Shoji opened his LA-based fashion house that answered the need for special occasion gowns and began selling to world renowned department stores and boutiques. In 2007, Tadashi Shoji Signature Collection was launched with one of a kind, high end pieces. Today, Tadashi Shoji continues to create awe-inspiring occasion pieces that help produce the perfect evening.