This chiffon gown by Tadashi Shoji has a sexy off the shoulder design to show off your shoulders and a draped pleated bodice for a fashionably chic and trendy touch.
- Color: Carnation
- Mid-weight silk chiffon
- Off the shoulder neckline with clear adjustable spaghetti straps
- Pleated bust features non-slip banding and flexible interior boning
- Draped panels at hips
- Center slit hem at straight, high low skirt
- Fully lined
- Concealed rear zip closure
- Contemporary fit
- Size 4 measures approximately 57'' to longest point from natural waist, 30'' at bust, and 40'' at hip; may vary by size
Shell: 100% Silk; Lining: 100% Polyester;
Every season, Japanese born Tadashi Shoji creates an evening wear collection that is a style force to be reckoned with. Shoji began his career in the arts with an apprenticeship with one of Japan's leading modern artist. It took a move to Los Angeles during the 60s to awaken his love of fashion and breathe life into a career that changed the industry. He worked with famed costume designer Bill Whitten and created designs for Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Neil Diamond, The Jacksons, and Earth, Wind, & Fire.
In 1982, Shoji opened his LA-based fashion house that answered the need for special occasion gowns and began selling to world renowned department stores and boutiques. In 2007, Tadashi Shoji Signature Collection was launched with one of a kind, high end pieces. Today, Tadashi Shoji continues to create awe-inspiring occasion pieces that help produce the perfect evening.