The banded sequin waist and ruched sides on this Tadashi Shoji make it as slimming as it is stunning.
- Color: Taupe
- Lightweight sheen stretch jersey knit
- Surplice v-neckline
- Ruched sleeveless straps feature interior non-slip banding at shoulders
- Thick sequined band at waist
- Straight skirt with ruching at sides
- Fully lined
- Concealed rear zip closure
- Contemporary fit
- Size S measures approximately 26'' long from natural waist; may vary by size
Shell: 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex; Contrast: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester;
Every season, Japanese born Tadashi Shoji creates an evening wear collection that is a style force to be reckoned with. Shoji began his career in the arts with an apprenticeship with one of Japan's leading modern artist. It took a move to Los Angeles during the 60s to awaken his love of fashion and breathe life into a career that changed the industry. He worked with famed costume designer Bill Whitten and created designs for Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Neil Diamond, The Jacksons, and Earth, Wind, & Fire.
In 1982, Shoji opened his LA-based fashion house that answered the need for special occasion gowns and began selling to world renowned department stores and boutiques. In 2007, Tadashi Shoji Signature Collection was launched with one of a kind, high end pieces. Today, Tadashi Shoji continues to create awe-inspiring occasion pieces that help produce the perfect evening.