This elegant evening gown from Tadashi frames the face with a v-neckline and flattering cap sleeves.
- Color: Umber
- Lightweight sequined mesh woven
- Cap sleeves
- Pleating from shoulders to bust with twist detail at center bust
- Ruching down sides
- Flared hem
- Fully lined with non slip banding at shoulders
- Invisible rear zip closure with ruching
- Size 4 measures approximately 52'' long from natural waist and 32'' at bust; may vary by size
Self: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester;
Every season, Japanese born Tadashi Shoji creates an evening wear collection that is a style force to be reckoned with. Shoji began his career in the arts with an apprenticeship with one of Japan's leading modern artist. It took a move to Los Angeles during the 60s to awaken his love of fashion and breathe life into a career that changed the industry. He worked with famed costume designer Bill Whitten and created designs for Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Neil Diamond, The Jacksons, and Earth, Wind, & Fire.
In 1982, Shoji opened his LA-based fashion house that answered the need for special occasion gowns and began selling to world renowned department stores and boutiques. In 2007, Tadashi Shoji Signature Collection was launched with one of a kind, high end pieces. Today, Tadashi Shoji continues to create awe-inspiring occasion pieces that help produce the perfect evening.