Theory makes it easy to express a unique personal style without lacking sophistication.
- Color: Eclipse
- Mid-weight, brushed cotton-nylon twill
- Point collar with hidden button placket
- Dual side pockets
- Button adjustable tab at cuff
- Partial lining
- Center rear vent
- 34½" from base of back collar to hem, 26" sleeve length from shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size M, and may vary by size
Shell: 67% Cotton / 33% Nylon; Lining: 100% Cotton;
In 1997, Andrew Rosen founded Theory, an apparel brand based around the idea of comfortable, great-fitting pants for women. By merging a successful American merchandising model with the European sensibility of quality and superior craftsmanship, Theory quickly saw great success and expanded the line to include a greater range of silhouettes, as well as a men's collection. Today, the brand is loved for its simple and classic demeanor and relied on for comfort, quality and a perfect fit. With professional work wear in addition to casual weekend options, the ultimate Theory customer doesn't need much else to look polished seven days a week.