Stand apart from the crowd with this rock-chic bucket handbag by Versace.
- Color: Purple
- Embossed leather with lattice overlay
- Silvertone studs and grommets detail exterior
- Perforated leather top with drawstring closure
- Logo engraved metal strap attachments
- Woven 24" shoulder strap with 12" drop
- Four metal feet
- Satin lined with zip pocket and dual patch pockets
- Measures approximately 12'' at widest x 14'' tall at center x 8'' deep; weighs 3 lbs.
Launched by the late Gianni Versace in 1978, the name Versace has become synonymous with dramatic, glamorous Italian fashion. Best known for jaw-droppingly sexy red carpet looks and bold ready-to-wear, the label also produces luxurious accessory and fragrance collections, among other categories. Versace captured the world’s attention early, collaborating with some of the fashion industry’s most renowned photographers, models and celebrities including Richard Avedon, Irving Penn, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford, and Elton John. The fashion house has also earned a reputation for costume design; Gianni began creating costumes for theater and ballet productions in 1982 and today performers including Beyonce opt for custom Versace stage looks. Directed by Gianni’s sister Donatella Versace since 1997, the Milan-based brand continues to inspire the world, often as the subject of museum exhibitions and as the recipient of countless international awards.