Z Zegna grey wool 2-button suit with flat front pants
This item is expected to ship from our warehouse within the time range noted here, excluding weekends and holidays. The arrival date will depend on the shipping method that you select at checkout.
40 Day Return Policy
Bluefly offers only the best brand names and the highest quality goods.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original,
unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within
40 days for a full refund, less shipping costs.
'Z Zegna' offers a contemporary take on the suit without sacrificing the expert tailoring you expect from the Zegna name.
- Color: Grey
- Mid-weight solid wool woven
- Two-button front with notched lapel and four decorative buttons at cuff
- Convertible flap-besom pockets, single chest pocket, and four interior pockets
- Tailored fit with very lightly padded shoulders, side vents and 7'' drop
- Fully canvassed lined jacket and trousers lined to front knee
- Flat front trousers with french zip fly and extended tab closure at waist
- Angled front pockets and dual rear button besom pockets
- Classic fit trousers with gently tapered leg and unfinished hem
- Size US 40R, inseam measures approximately 36'' and a 11'' rise
Self: 100% Wool; Lining: 100% Cupro;
Ermenegildo Zegna founded his company in 1910 and quickly became a world leader in the fabrication of fine wool suits. Now managed by the fourth generation in the Zegna family, the company not only produces for their namesake line, they also construct suits for labels, such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Tom Ford, further cementing the label's reputation for impeccable construction and design.