Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories. The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to provide them with the very best while they redefine what is physically possible.
Oakley made STRAIGHT JACKET sunglasses for those who understand that style is something you define yourself - it's not the world's idea of how you should look. If you need the world's opinion, STRAIGHT JACKET isn't meant for you. The first design was created more than a decade ago, and it blended the art of Oakley with the science of precision optics.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley's proprietary smudge proof hydrophobic coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for medium Faces
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)