This delicious 'Garden Party' tote is perfect for a nice day out or days at the office, so versatile are the Hermés bags, they lend themselves to so many occasions.
- Color: Black
- Heavy duty canvas with supple grain leather trim
- Leather strap detail on front, back and sides
- Leather bound open top with tied leather belt
- Two 14'' rolled leather handles with 4½'' drop
- Unlined with interior leather bound zip pocket
- Solid leather base
- Measures 17'' at widest x 16'' tall at center x 5½'' deep
- Weighs 1 lbs.
- All measurements are approximate
Canvas / Leather;
Established in 1837 as a saddlery by Theirry Hemes, this French design house continues to deliver classic, luxury goods coveted the world around, making it the gold standard of lavish design. Even with collections that include jewelry, silk scarves, perfume, and women's ready-to-wear formerly designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier, it is still the house's infamous leather handbags, most notably the Birkin and Kelly bags, which have tempted fashion connoisseurs for years.