The twinkling of candles, the romance of nightfall. This light-infused dimensional palette creates the perfect "glow" for skin at any time of day. Two all-over-face highlighting powders create the look of skin that has been softly illuminated by candlelight and 4 eye colors give you a wash of shimmer.
2 Highlighting Powders
4 Eye Colours
Application For a rosy daytime glow:
- Sweep Spark all over lids up to crease with the Angled Eye Colour Brush.
- Apply Glow to inner corners of eyes to brighten eyes and to look more rested.
- Finish by blending Light on brow bone for extra highlighting.
- For extra definition, apply Mahogany Brown Tightline Cake Eye Liner underneath the root of the upper lash lines.
- Finish with Extra Lash Sculpting Mascara.
- Sweep Glimmer on the apples of the cheeks and top of cheekbones with the Angled Cheek Contour Brush.
- Line lips with a neutral or nude lip liner.
- Apply a nude pink lip color such as Golden Peach Paint Wash and finish with a luminescent Lip Glacé.
Tip: When creating these romantic looks, focus "radiant" products on the high points of the facesuch as your cheek bones, brow bone, bridge of the nose and chin. This will ensure you look radiant, not shiny or oily.
For a golden nighttime glow:
- Dust Twinkle all over lids up to crease.
- Sweep Light on to brow bone and on to inner corners of eyes.
- For added drama, apply Mahogany Brown Tightline Cake Eye Liner underneath the root of the upper lash lines.
- Finish with Full Blown Volume Suprême Mascara.
- Sweep Radiance on apples of cheeks and on top of cheekbones with the Angled Cheek Contour Brush.
- Since eyes are the focus of this look, keep lips soft. Choose a soft neutral lip color such as Lip Parfait
- Creamy Colourbalm in Amaretto Swirl. For an extra seductive pout, top lips with a shimmering Lip Glacé.
Tip: For added eye drama try a Caviar Stick or deep Eye Colour