With luxurious leathers, high-end hardware, and quality craftsmanship, Givenchy has the handbag of your dreams.
- Color: Black
- Grained leather with polished silvertone hardware
- Leather patch with logo lettering at top
- Oversize top zip closure
- Dual 14'' top handles with 4'' drop; 30'' shoulder strap with 15'' drop
- Twill lining with two organizational pockets with zip pocket
- Two protective raised leather patches at base
- Measures approximately 17'' at widest x 11'' tall at center x 7'' deep; weighs 3 lbs.
Establishing the House of Givenchy in 1952, Hubert de Givenchy quickly became synonymous with modern, feminine style, earning him a loyal clientele, most notably Audrey Hepburn and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Since retiring in 1995, Givenchy's post has been filled by brilliant designers, such as John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Today, the responsibility of preserving the Givenchy name belongs to Riccardo Tisci, whose dark, edgy designs have revitalized the fashion house for the new age.