Nothing brings Italian luxury to mind quite like Gucci. Carry on the tradition of superior goods with wares from the legendary Italian fashion house.
- Color: Black
- Subtle diamond patterned lightweight wool-silk woven blend
- Two-button front with winged lapel and five decorative buttons at cuff
- Convertible flap-besom triple pockets with single chest pocket and four interior pockets
- Tailored fit with a lightly padded shoulder, center vented back and 7'' drop
- Fully lined canvased jacket; pants partially lined to front knee
- Flat front pants with french zip fly and tab closure at belt looped waistband
- Angled side pockets and rear button besom pockets
- Slightly tapered leg with unfinished hem
- Size US 36R (EUR 46R) inseam measures approximately 36½'' with a 10'' rise; may vary by size
Shell: 60% Wool / 40% Silk; Lining: 100% Cupro;
Beginning in a luggage store in 1921, Florence, Italy, Guccio Gucci established a small business dedicated to fine leather bags, shoes, gloves, and belts. What began as an entrepreneur’s dream has evolved into a global powerhouse marked by excellence and tradition. From family owned to a public limited company, Gucci has maintained the highest standards of fashion while embracing innovation and change.
As current creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini has redefined the Italian brand, introducing a sensual, modern edge to over 90 years of superior quality craftsmanship. Recognized by the fashion elite for a commitment to exceptional quality, Gucci’s Giannini has given decadence a fresh face with her flair for boho rock 'n' roll. You’ll still find the trusted signature ‘GG’ goods but with updated silhouettes, bolder colors, exotic prints, animal skins, and stunning eyewear. Giannini’s focus is not only on women’s apparel but menswear, showcasing sporty, retro sneakers, chic ties, and classic dress shirts and suits. Gucci remains as iconic as ever with timeless, classic gifts, but moves forward with a sense of adventure. As the phoenix herself says, “I always feel myself on fire.”