style="text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:28px; margin:0;">DICKIES FLAME-RESISTANT INSULATED DUCK JACKET WITH HOOD
Dickies RJ701 Flame-Resistant Insulated Duck Jacket With Hood protects against electric arc-flash and flash fire. THE FLAME-RESISTANT INSULATED DUCK JACKET WITH HOOD BY DICKIES This super-duty FR insulated duck jacket with a hood provides warmth, protection and comfort. It?s crafted of 11.5 ounce 100% cotton duck fabric with a 10.5 ounce Ultra Soft® Moda-Quilt lining. It?s 70E compliant with an ARC rating of 39 and is HRC Hazard Risk Category Level 3. This durable insulated jacket features a zip front with interior storm flap, double needle stitched seams, rib cut and adjustable drawstring hood. The soft quilted lining adds warmth and comfort. It?s both 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant, with an ARC rating of 12.2 and is HRC Hazard Risk Category Level 2. Dickies Flame-Resistant Workwear For more than 90 years, Dickies has built a reputation in the marketplace for providing durable, comfortable and functional workwear at an unmatched value. With the Dickies FR line you get the brand?s ongoing commitment to meet the needs of workers with innovative, performance-driven work apparel combined with cutting-edge flame resistant protective technology. Why Choose Dickies FR
- Dickies Flame-Resistant products protect against electric arc-flash and flash fire hazards and are certified to the NFPA 2112 and 70E testing standards.
- Flame-Resistant technology has been built into the product and engineered to last for the life of the garment, wash-after-wash.
- We use American made Flame-Resistant fabrics that continually undergo rigorous testing to ensure consistent protective quality lot-after-lot.
- External HRC labeling system.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We will gladly replace a Dickies garment or refund your money with original retailer?s receipt if you are not satisfied for any reason.