style="text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:28px; margin:0;">DICKIES FLAME-RESISTANT 5-POCKET JEAN
Dickies RD901 Flame-Resistant 5-Pocket Jean protects against electric arc-flash and flash fire. THE RELAXED FIT, FLAME-RESISTANT 5-POCKET JEAN BY DICKIES This super-duty FR jean sits slightly below the waist, with a classic relaxed fit providing extra room through the seat and thigh and a straight leg. It?s crafted of heavy 100% cotton, 14.5 ounce workhorse denim, with reinforced back pockets, and secured seams. It?s both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant, with an ARC rating of 20 and is HRC Hazard Risk Category Level 2. This durable jean also features classic 5-pocket styling with an additional dual tool pocket on the side, a heavy-duty button closure and brass zipper-fly. Carefully designed and constructed for protection and comfort, this garment will stand up to tough working conditions. Dickies Flame-Resistant Workwear For more than 90 years, Dickies has built a reputation in the marketplace for providing durable, comfortable and functional workwear at an unmatched value. With the Dickies FR line you get the brand?s ongoing commitment to meet the needs of workers with innovative, performance-driven work apparel combined with cutting-edge flame resistant protective technology. Why Choose Dickies FR
- Dickies Flame-Resistant products protect against electric arc-flash and flash fire hazards and are certified to the NFPA 2112 and 70E testing standards.
- Flame-Resistant technology has been built into the product and engineered to last for the life of the garment, wash-after-wash.
- We use American made Flame-Resistant fabrics that continually undergo rigorous testing to ensure consistent protective quality lot-after-lot.
- External HRC labeling system.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We will gladly replace a Dickies garment or refund your money with original retailer?s receipt if you are not satisfied for any reason.