- Canada Goose Rovigo bomber-inspired jacket from the Branta Collection.
- Waterproof and windproof Loro Piana Storm System® wool shell.
- Secondary Loro Piana twill provides textural style and extended durability.
- Removable hood with removable natural coyote fur (Canada) ruff.
- 2-way YKK® zipper front.
- Lined flap pockets.
- Cashmere blended collar, cuff, and hem.
- Wool; polyester lining; 675 fill power white goose down.
- Made in Canada.
Model's measurements: Height, 6'1"/185cm, waist 32"/81cm, suit 40L, shirt 15x34, inseam 32"/81cm.
About Storm System®:
Storm System® is an exclusive Loro Piana trademark, a synonym for natural fabrics made thoroughly waterproof and wind resistant. These treated fabrics are used in a wide range of classic garments originally designed to satisfy the needs of those who participates in active sports. A thin, extremely light and transparent micro-molecular membrane applied to the back of the fabric that protects the body while leaving it free to breathe. Furthermore, the special Rain System treatment allows drops of water to simply slide off the fabric surface, thus accentuating its impermeability.