Moncler makes urban chic jackets that go from rain to shine - perfect for a stroll in the big city, in all kinds of weather.
- Color: Black
- Diamond quilted, water resistant poly exterior
- Zip front with snap closure at neck and jacket collar
- Button removable raccoon fur collar; Fur origin - China
- Zip close front pockets; single zip pocket at chest with flap close overlay patch pocket
- Single prong goldtone buckle at belt; rib banded cuffs
- Poly lined with mid-weight down fill
- 27½'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam
- Approximate measurements taken from a size US 8 (3), and may vary by size
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the US
Shell: 90% Polyester / 10% Polyurethane; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Fill: 100% Down; Fur Trim: Raccoon;
Specialist Dry Clean;
Before the puffer jacket craze, there was Moncler. Founded in 1952 in Grenoble, France, the brand has long been de rigeur among Europeans on the Alpine slopes. And as the American market has discovered, there is serious substance behind the iconic down parka. The luxury coats are filled with premium down goose feathers, and slim fitting silhouettes are made for active lifestyles. And Moncler has proved its fashion chops through high-profile collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Junya Watanabe, and Nicolas Ghesquière. Today, the line is designed by Thom Browne and Giambattista Valli for men and women, respectively. Moncler heritage runs deep, and it’s classic down coats will always be in style.