WHEN TO EXPECT YOUR PACKAGE
Shipping Confirmation Emails
A shipping confirmation email is sent when all or part of your order is on its way to you. This email will also include the tracking information for your shipment. As items may ship at different times, from different fulfillment centers including our marketplace partners, you will receive multiple ship confirmations with an update on each individual item. Please allow up to 12-24 business hours from shipping confirmation, to have visibility to carrier tracking data and tracking movement.
Shipping Multiple Items
If your order includes several items, we may ship them separately and at different times in order to get them to you faster. They may ship directly from different marketplace partners. Our shipping confirmation emails will let you know what is being shipped with its carrier and tracking information.
Check My Order Status
Simply click "My Account" and find your order number under "Order History" to view its status. Click here to view your account and orders.
Track My Package
We will keep you updated on your order status via email. Please allow up to 12-24 Business hours from shipping confirmation, to have visibility to the carrier's tracking data and tracking movement. If you have a Bluefly account, you can also check the status of your order anytime.
If you have a Bluefly account: Log into "My Account", click on order number in "Order History", to view status. If order number is not displayed, click on "View All Orders".
If you do not have a Bluefly account, please click here to use our order tracking lookup tool.
What "Availability" Means
"Availability" refers to fulfillment time before an item ships. This will also be indicated with each item in your cart with the notation "Ships in X days", as each item may have a different availability. This information is also located in the details of all items we offer. Please keep this in mind when selecting your shipping method to calculate your receipt date. Please click here for shipping rates and delivery times.
Furniture / Large Shipments
All furniture deliveries require a valid telephone number. Please ensure this is entered in shipping information on your order.
Large pieces of furniture or shipments that cannot be delivered by standard parcel post methods and will arrive via freight service. Please be aware the standard freight service is curbside which means, your item(s) will be delivered onto the curb at the end of your driveway. Curbside delivery does not include set up or assembly of items, nor removal of packaging materials. Select products may ship "threshold" or "white glove" delivery which will be noted in the product details. Once the order has cleared processing, pending availability, and credit card authorization, the delivery company will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment. Freight delivery generally takes 2-3 weeks from date of purchase but may take up to 5 weeks.
Carrier tracking information will be provided by the carrier once your delivery has been scheduled. For status updates on your scheduled delivery please contact the carrier directly with either your reference or tracking information.
Curbside delivery does not include setup or assembly of items, nor removal of packaging materials. Curbside delivery generally takes 2-3 weeks from date of purchase but might take up to 5 weeks. Once items are taken off the truck by the delivery driver, it is then the customer's responsibility to bring the item into the residence. The driver is only obligated to deliver curbside at the end of a driveway or in front of an apartment building. If you reside on a road that is not accessible for a freight truck, you will need to meet the driver at the next nearest point. Delivery proximity to the house is at the driver's discretion. The carrier will never bring the items into a residence and are not obligated to move the product from the curb to the residence.
White Glove Delivery
On a very select few items, white glove service is offered, as indicated in the item details. White glove service includes the delivery of the furniture into the residence and set up for the shopper. This includes assembly and removal of packing materials. Service is included with purchase of the furniture. The delivery company will vary based on item and location of customer. Delivery company will contact you via telephone within 2 weeks of purchase to schedule a delivery appointment. White glove service generally takes about 2-3 weeks from date of purchase but may take up to 5 weeks. You will not incur additional fees for this service.
Please have the delivery service wait on location until you can inspect the item. If there is an issue with this, please contact Bluefly immediately.
Do Not Sign POD Until You Inspect The Item. (Remember that by signing for a package, you are indicating that your item has arrived and that it was delivered in acceptable condition.). If the item is damaged and you do not sign for it as damaged, we will not be able to file a claim for the damages.
- Visible Damage- Damage Is Visible Upon Delivery
- Open any package showing probability of damage
- Take photos showing all damages including the packaging
- Note specifically on POD just how much and what is damaged
- DO NOT SIGN POD "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION"
- Have driver sign the POD acknowledging the damage
- Freight must be available for inspection by carrier
- If There Is Visible Damage, And It Is Not Notated At Time Of Delivery, You Will Be Responsible For Any Replacement Or Repairs
- Concealed Damage- Damage Not Visible Upon Delivery
- Immediately contact Bluefly informing them of concealed damage within 24 hours of delivery
- Take photos of the damage and the boxes
- Keep original packaging intact
- Freight must be available for inspection by carrier
- IF WE DO NOT HAVE PICTURES OF THE BOXES, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FILE A CLAIM, AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REPLACEMENTS OR REPAIRS.
SHIPPING RATE & DELIVERY TIME
|Delivery Method||Delivery Information|
|Standard 4-8 Business Days FREE||Standard delivery will ship with UPS, FedEx, or US Postal Service. APO/FPO, AK, HI, and PuertoRico all ship Standard shipping. Please note that additional fees may apply.|
|Express 2-3 Business Days $14.95||Placed by 12:00pm EST (noon) are shipped same business day. APO/FPO, AK, HI, and Puerto Rico not offered.|
|Next Day 1-2 Business Days $24.95||Placed by 12:00pm EST (noon) are shipped same business day. APO/FPO, AK, HI, and Puerto Rico not offered.|
- Most items are available to ship in 1-2 business days unless otherwise noted by Availability in the item details.
- A business day is considered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Orders that contain a Bluefly marketplace partner item do not qualify for free shipping, and may not be eligible for express or expedited shipping. Eligible options will appear at checkout.
- Please note- Outbound shipping charges are not refunded when making a return.
- Carrier tracking information may not update for 12-24 business hours after ship confirmation email.
- International shipments will show as delivered to our freight forwarder in Kentucky, before reaching your International destination.
- Due to the Department of Transportation guidelines, fragrance items will be shipped separate and can only be shipped with Standard shipping.
- Oversize furniture items will ship via Freight service, delivered curbside only (unless otherwise specified in item details), can take up to 3 weeks for delivery, and require delivery scheduling.
WHERE WE SHIP
Bluefly ships to the contiguous 48 states, the District of Columbia, Alaska*, Hawaii*, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO addresses (For most items). (Some Marketplace items have shipping restrictions) to Shipping options offered during checkout may vary based upon the shipping address provided.
*Please note customers shipping to Alaska & Hawaii will incur a $50 shipping charge
Shipping to PO Boxes And Hotels
Due to security reasons, we do not ship to hotels or P.O. boxes, unless the address is a military (APO or FPO) or university address.
WHEN TO EXPECT YOUR PACKAGE for more information on confirmation emails and shipping multiple items. Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.